Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

"This Just In"

link

So, it says this guy from Glee died for no apparent reason yet but had to go to rehab for drugs, like my cousin I've heard.

At the end, they spoke of "awards" for a show.  This only makes me wonder about the society my Disney-accomplished voice therapist singing teacher and theater professor.. did, her accomplishment being all-around nice but like a professional from working with Disney in the end for years and years, what 25?

I'd been trying to say like what about the "town dancer," apparently Orlando doesn't accomplish that feat..  No, I was the piano and organ prodicy and talented choir member.  An old-fashioned, girly person.  By the time I was 17, I became a ballet and 18 singer girl.  I guess I'm like Christina Di A (sp?) from that time.  Now, I'm thinking of getting a degree in singing and at the Masters level going into Music Education.  I heard it was okay at 1 school.  Can go back and do Music Education, too, just add 2 or 3 courses in Education.  I want General Music Education.  In fact, that was my original goal.  I wanted to graduate early, too, though.  I fear I will need to do opera if I do that, though, having a good time prepping with musical theater.  Anything for public performance at events.  What about my accompanying?  It's like all a dream now.  I really want to be Tinkerbell in the Disney World Main Street Electrical Parade.  I have to work out to get a strong, lean body..and eat vegetables for digestion.  I gave up on extreme fasting.  I was looking gaunt but not skinny.  So, I'll have studied music to get a degree at the undergraduate level.  I just have to worry @ Music Theory and History, otherwise.  Maybe, I will do this part @ UCF and transfer to Rollins.